p/s : im using "ROJAK" language


hyeee peeps. im farah. my age?? will be 20 by next year (2011). *pecah rahsia. :) my latest title is "KAKAK FARAH". credit to A & S. you will know about them if you read their details after this. *at right hand side of my blog. ave their picture also. this blog just for fun actually. i will update if i feel to do so. im a very simple person, very open minded, but easy 'tersentap' will people. so watch out friends. if you're nice to me, i would be 'super duper' nice to you. the most important thing DO NOT MAKE ME ANGRY because you will be in trouble later if you do that. *cm gangster tk? ahaha.. :) and do not be surprised if i 'maki²' and 'kutuk²' in this blog. *bru function blog ni. last but not least im sorry if anyone will 'tersentap' with what i will write later. ave fun and enjoy your day by reading my blog. ♥



Saturday, November 21, 2009

whats wrong with me??

whats wrong with me?? hmm lately ni i rse lain sgt. tk tau lah kenapa. i rse maybe because offer uitm tu. maybe lah. sbb before ni rse nye tk pun i cmni. termenung, tk byk cakap. before ni i ade lah jugak gelak, memekak kt umah ni. tp lately ni tk. cm ade bnde yg i fikir. actually memang byk bnde yg i tgh fikir. termasuk offer uitm tu. psl hidup i kt sne nnti, duit blanje, mcm2 lg lah. risau jugak. nk pakai byk duit for all that things. my dad dah tk keje. cmne lah nk tampung i selama 3 tahun?? hmm. i pun tk sure berapa kerap i blk kl nnti. sebulan sekali?? dua bulan sekali?? tiga bulan sekali?? ataupun bile i cuti sem je. kita tgk lah nnti.